Areas of Practice
At the Willie Gary personal injury law firm, we represent innocent victims who have been injured or wronged by providing the highest quality legal services possible. Our attorneys have dedicated themselves to the pursuit of justice and protecting your rights. Most importantly, we aggressively represent each and every client in court and at the negotiating table in order to achieve the best possible outcome and get them the compensation they are deserving of.
Our years of experience and list of successful wins are a testament to our expertise in injury law. However, our combined years of experience and expertise in other areas of the law have enabled us to specialize in the following areas of practice as well:
- Commercial litigation – is the process wherein an attorney provides legal representation in order to help settle disputes in a business environment. It is more commonly known as “business law.” Commercial litigation cases typically entail:
- claims of unfair competition
- contract interference
- contract issues
- employment discrimination
- franchise disputes
- disputes of government contract
- international trade
- disputes on partnerships
We have the experience necessary to litigating a wide range of business disputes and related issues and achieving an equitable settlement in the process.
- Employment discrimination – if you have ever been discriminated against unfairly because of your age, gender, race, or sexual orientation, we can help. When you hire our attorneys, you benefit from how we aggressively pursue each and every case that we represent. We know that discrimination has many faces. For instance, it could entail being discriminated against when you are searching for a place to live or unfair disadvantages on the job or in school. Consequently, we are dedicated to resolving discrimination issues as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Nursing home abuse – if you suspect that a loved one is being abused in an assisted living facility (a.k.a. nursing home), you should discuss your concerns with an experienced lawyer that is knowledgeable of this area of the law. We have over 150 years of combined experience in personal injury law and can provide the helpful guidance required to get through every step of the legal process.
- Nursing home neglect – this is actually the most common form of nursing home abuse that we have experienced when representing individuals in these types of cases. Abuse can cause a wide range of problems including injury, sickness, and wrongful death. Sadly though, this grave injustice is oftentimes overlooked and the victim gets no restitution for their abuse. We will aggressively fight for the best interest of the abused loved ones and their families and get your loved one the compensation they deserve.
- Medical malpractice – Another expertise that we undertake, because we know how difficult it is to be let down when you need treatment. It usually covers negligence, misdiagnosis, neglect leading to injury and death at the hospital, at the hands of the doctors or staff.
- Personal injury – if you or a loved one has been seriously injured in an accident that was caused by another individual’s carelessness, negligence, or reckless behavior, the Willie Gary legal team will assist you with your personal injury claim. Personal injury is one of the most complex and diverse areas of the law. We have a proven track record of successes and have won large settlements for our past clients. The most common cases that we litigate include:
- Vehicular Accidents
- Traumatic Brain injuries
- Motorcycle accidents
- Spinal cord injuries
- Truck/trailer accidents
- Worker’s Compensation – a host of problems can arise whenever you suffer an injury on the job. Sometimes, circumstances warrant the hiring of a skilled Worker’s Compensation lawyer who can assist you with your claim and get you the compensation you deserve. Your employer should have Worker’s Compensation insurance to take care of your medical care expenses, lost income, rehabilitation, and vocational training should you need to pursue another career. Just keep in mind that there are some work-related injuries that do not qualify for these benefits.
As the premier legal firm of Florida, we are committed to taking the burden off your shoulders in any of the above matters. For more information, contact Willie Gary today.